The Lost Chambers is located in the Avenues in Atlantis, The Palm Hotel. It takes to care for over 65,000 marine animals in Atlantis through 'Behind the Scene Tours'.
- Surround yourself with sea life in a jaw-dropping walk through the glass tunnels of The Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis The Palm
- Entrance ticket to Behind the Scenes Tours and The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Follow the water’s path to filtration systems, visit state of the art Fish Hospital and the preparation of over 400 kilos of food per day, culminating with a fish feeding of scheduled choice of species.
- The rate includes administration charge
- Guest will need to check in and will be toured by the Navigator
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Start times are not flexible and supplier reserve the right to sell the slot.
- Guests are greeted by the Navigator at the entrance of the Lost Chambers
- After the tour, Navigator will escort the guest to wander the rest of the Lost Chambers
- Taking pictures, filming and taking video is allowed in all areas, except for Mechanical room
- The Lost Chambers reserves the right to cancel or amend program content without prior notice for reasons such as:
- Severe weather,
- water conditions
- Animal well-being.
- Depending on your preferred scheduled choice of species, tours are 40-45 minutes long and are held at the following times daily:
- 10:00am Coral Feeding;
- 12:00pm Grouper Feeding;
- 1:00pm Moray Feeding;
- 2:00pm Coral Feeding;
- 3:00pm Piranha Feeding;
- 4:00pm or 5:00pm or 6:00pm Ambassador Lagoon Feeding.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes before the stated time on the reservation, to commence check-in. Otherwise, will be considered as ‘No Show’